Janam Technologies LLC, a leading provider of rugged mobile computers that scan barcodes and communicate wirelessly, announced today that value-added reseller Wireless Network Solutions has technically certified Janam’s XT2 rugged touch computer. This validation ensures interoperability between Janam’s Android-powered XT2 and Wireless Network Solutions’ Inspector+ 4.0 software.
Inspector+ 4.0 is a cloud-based Android application that enables businesses in the airline, healthcare, and oil and gas industries to replace pen and paper tracking. The newly released software provides enterprise organizations with a robust method of cost-effectively improving inspection processes.
- Janam’s XT2 is smaller, lighter, faster, and more capable than other rugged mobile computers in its class and provides Inspector+ 4.0 users with a powerful tool to conduct assessments, inspections and other work order processes.
- New features and capabilities of Inspector+ 4.0 include signature capture, photo capture and custom reporting to help companies maximize the potential for inspection data.
- Inspector+ 4.0 leverages the XT2’s 1D/2D barcode scanning capabilities to ensure inspection has been properly completed. Inspectors scan the barcode located at each inspection item/zone to confirm they were physically at each location. Completed inspection forms are time and date stamped to help managers better manage employee workloads.
- The XT2 running Inspector+ 4.0 eliminates the challenges associated with digging through paper inspections, significantly reduces the number of lost inspection reports and ensures employees are accurately and honestly completing inspections.
- On March 23, 2017, Janam will participate in Wireless Network Solutions’ Lunch & Learn webinar series focused on data collection trends. Doug Lloyd, Janam’s Vice President of Global Sales Operations, will share insights on migrating to a next-generation operating system. Sign-up here.
Doug Lloyd, Vice President of Global Sales Operations, Janam Technologies
“Janam’s XT2 rugged touch computer delivers new levels of agility and efficiency to enterprise organizations. When coupled with Wireless Network Solutions’ Inspector+ 4.0 application, the XT2 enables companies to streamline inspection processes, increase productivity and ensure employee compliance and inspection accuracy.”
Andrew Eagan, Business Development Manager, Wireless Network Solutions
“Janam’s XT2 provides our customers with a reliable device for tough work environments. With the XT2 and new functionalities of Inspector+ 4.0, mobile workers are even better prepared to flawlessly complete inspections in the field.”
Learn more about Janam: www.janam.com
Learn more about the XT2: www.janam.com/products/details/xt2
Follow Janam on Facebook: www.facebook.com/janamtechnologies
Follow Janam on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/janam-technologies
Follow Janam on Twitter: www.twitter.com/JanamTech
Janam Technologies LLC is a provider of rugged, handheld computing devices for mobile workers. Janam combines deep industry knowledge with advanced technologies to deliver products and accessories that increase productivity, reduce costs and improve customer satisfaction. Specializing in purpose-built mobile computers that scan barcodes and communicate wirelessly, Janam offers products that are designed to run mission-critical applications in retail, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics. For more information, visit www.janam.com.
About Wireless Network Solutions
As an experienced Android application developer for barcode data collection, WNS has the unique advantage among resellers of being able to help you with both the hardware and software components of your business operation. WNS’s flagship application, Inspector+, is a barcode-based inspection application designed to increase productivity, ensure compliance, and expedite maintenance reporting. Our cost-effective solution enables employees to capture inspection data via wireless mobile computers, and upload the results remotely over the network to a centralized backend management system, stored securely on the cloud. For more information visit www.wirelessns.com and www.linkedin.com/company/wireless-network-solutions-inc-.
Products or services mentioned may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.