Janam Technologies LLC, a leading provider of rugged mobile computers that scan barcodes and communicate wirelessly, today announced that Microsoft’s Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise operating system is now available on its XT2 rugged touch computers. Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise provides maximum security, reliability and computing power and enables interoperability between the XT2 and IoT devices, independent of operating system protocols and platforms.
The recently launched XT2 is the lightest and most rugged device in its class – enabling mobile employees to work smarter and more efficiently. With both Android 5 Lollipop and Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise versions, XT2 customers now have access to two of the industry’s most powerful operating systems in the same sleek, rugged and lightweight form factor.
- Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise provides an intuitive user experience, as well as native support for barcode scanning and other peripherals.
- With support for Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise, the XT2 enables organizations to efficiently collect and manage data, monitor security and increase productivity for on-the-go employees.
- Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise supports enterprise data protection policies, including device management for multiple users, VPN configuration, advanced lockdown and full device wipe capabilities.
- Enterprise customers deploying Windows 10-powered XT2 touch computers gain access to a rich set of functionalities, including enterprise-grade security and comprehensive infrastructure, device and application management features.
- Janam’s XT2 runs powerful line of business applications across a broad range of industries, including field service, direct store delivery, retail, hospitality, venue access, automotive inspections, and transportation and logistics, among others.
Harry B Lerner, CEO, Janam Technologies
“Janam embraces both the transformational impact of ever-accelerating technology developments and the disruptive impact of delivering products that are ‘smaller, lighter, faster, better, and more affordable’. We’re thrilled to be among the first companies in our industry to bring Microsoft’s latest mobile operating system to customers who require it, and to do so with a product offering as innovative as our XT2 rugged touch computer.”
Learn more about Janam: www.janam.com
Learn more about the XT2: http://www.janam.com/products/details/xt2
Follow Janam on Facebook: www.facebook.com/janamtechnologies
Follow Janam on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/janam-technologies
Follow Janam on Twitter: www.twitter.com/JanamTech
Janam Technologies LLC is a provider of rugged, handheld computing devices for mobile workers. Janam combines deep industry knowledge with advanced technologies to deliver products and accessories that increase productivity, reduce costs and improve customer satisfaction. Specializing in purpose-built mobile computers that scan barcodes and communicate wirelessly, Janam offers products that are designed to run mission-critical applications in retail, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics. For more information, visit www.janam.com.
Products or services mentioned may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.